Sunday, October 7, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello,
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you.  It is always fun to do these through out the year, and then when the Christmas season comes you have what you need.  Here is my pic.




I used a base of red paper,  I embossed a red and black piece of Core'dinations in my script Cuttlebug  folder, then sanded it to show the red core.  The poinsettia image is from Whimsy Stamps, it is from the Raindrop Echo line and called Vintage Christmas.  I colored the image with Distress Inks.  Added some stickles to the middle of the poinsettia, and the ribbon is from Michaels.  I added some gold mini brads to the four corners of the image, the Merry Christmas sentiment is from my stash.

I hope your having a nice Sunday.  If you are visiting I would love to have you follow my blog, I always enjoy meeting new crafters, and of course I always enjoy reading your comments.  God bless you.


Challenge:
Core'dinations: World Card Making Day Challenge - show some Core



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I love poinsettias and you colored this one beautifully.

    ReplyDelete