Thursday, November 15, 2012

Shabby Christmas Blessings

UPDATE:

After posting this card, I received an  email from the gals at Melissa Frances, they had seen this card and asked if they could show it on the blog for Melissa Frances.  Of course I was so excited about this and said yes.  I love Melissa's products and was so honored they asked me.  My card went live on her blog December 4th, 2012.




HERE is the link to my card on her blog.



Hello,
I hope your having a good morning.  I have a sweet shabby Christmas card to share with you.  Here is the pic.




I used a base of Pink Pirouette paper from Stampin' Up, the DP is from Melissa Frances, the doily, lace  and tinsel ribbon is from my stash, the  berries are from Michaels, the sentiment is from Stampin' Up, I stamped it in blue ink from Anna Griffin.  I added some silver Stickles for that extra bling.

I'm so glad you stopped by, hope your day is blessed.

Challenge - Shabby Christmas with glitter


3 comments:

  1. Hi Rea, I love all the glittery outlines and the soft feminine colors and papers you've put together! Thank you for sharing at TSTR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these papers...just soft and delicate. Those berries add the perfect touch!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Great paper combinations. So glad you could join us and share at TSTR this week!

    ReplyDelete