Sunday, April 21, 2013

Prima Doll Tag

Hello,
I have a tag to share with you using another Prima Doll Stamp.  Like I said in my last Doll Post, I just love these.  This one I made in blues for a friend's daughter.  She loved it.  Here is the pic.




I used a tag from the Prima Tag Pad, the DP is from Basic Grey's Marjolaine 6x6 pad.  The washi tape is from Whimsy Stamps.  The rhinestones and pearls are from my stash.  Button from my sweet friend Patricia, the swirl die cut from Whimsy Stamps, the wood flower from Little Yellow Bicycle, the blue gem brad from Oriental Trading, the flowers are from I Am Roses, and Michaels.  Some silver stickles to trim her dress, the twine is from Queen and Co., the butterfly is punched from Martha Stewart punch, the doily is from my stash.

Here is a close up of the tag,




I am so glad you stopped by, don't forget to check out the Blogaversary Giveaway I am doing right now, and the Mounting Spool Tutorial I uploaded.   God bless you.


Challenges:
Crafty Emblies Challenge - Anything Goes

Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments. (I used 1 doll image, 2 DP papers and pearls, rhinestones, and flowers.

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes


10 comments:

  1. wow what a great tag.. awesome design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love her dress, you did a great job,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous tag my dearest friend^_^
    Have a wonderful start of the week^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige Tag en erg mooi bewerkt.
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag, love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw those gorgeous Prima dolls, and heard they were on a special close-out so I think you were lucky to get yours. They are really sweet, and you did a great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. I am always so blessed by your art and your fellowship.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this. Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty-Emblies and wish you luck. Hope to see you in future challenges.

    Elaine aka Ellapu

    Crafty-Emblies Design Team
    Eclectic Ellapu - Owner
    Outlawz Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Rea, what a super gorgeous tag! I love the girl in blue stamp. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love the girl and the beautiful colors, the blue is wonderful. It's a spectacular job, congratulations. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete