Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello,
Happy Thanksgiving.



As a Christian this is the day of the year that I take time to stop and thank the Lord for all the ways he has provided for me over the last year.  Having a heart of thankfulness is something I do each day.  I even wonder how the Lord has moved in ways to protect us or provide that we are completely unaware of.  That is God's love, faithfulness and grace at work in our lives.  That is so amazing to me and I am so thankful for it.  As I reflect today and pray and thank God, I hope you will too.  Whether your in America or somewhere else in the world you can do the same.  Take a moment and thank the Lord.

Before I go, I know alot of people will probably be doing Black Friday shopping, so I have a striking image to share with you that speaks for itself.




God bless you,


3 comments:

  1. Hello dear Rea,
    happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. I hope, you will have a wonderful time together. Hope you are doing well also. :)

    Lots of Love and Blessings
    Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rea, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia and to be honest I don't know what it is about either. I do know Your image is the only black friday I know of...x

    ReplyDelete