Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nutcracker Sweet

Hello,
I hope your weekend is going well.

I have a card to share with you, but first the pic, then the details.




I used a base of red paper, then added the DP, fussy cut the images and the sentiment from the same DP, which is Nutcracker Sweet from Graphic 45.  Then I added a gold poinsettia and shabby green bow with a red rhinestone.  I off set the strip of candy DP under the fussy cut images.  Here is a close up.




I hope you have a blessed Sunday, tomorrow.  God bless you.

Don't forget about the Christmas Candy I have going right now, the link is HERE.


Challenges:
Red Carpet Studio - The Nutcracker
Little Red Wagon - Off the edge.
Allsorts - Inspired by a Christmas Song - My card is inspired by the Sugar Plum Fairy in the "Nutcracker"
Divas By Design - Use some red.
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Rea,
    When I saw the thumbnail of this I had to hurry over to take a look. Sweet play on words, scrumptious layout , the DSP seems to be an assortment of beautiful muted colors. The images flanking the main image are like supporting dancers. Thank you for sharing this very beautiful card with us this week, we LOVE seeing your art.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card and I love your bow!!
    Thanks for your comment on by blog. Thanks for your time writing me. Of course you make the rules for your own gift!!! I did read your rules serious. But I think I did something wrong the first time with bloglovin'. When I check it I saw my name on your list, but I don't understand how that list exactly work. Maybe I put the wrong button. Sorry for that. I'm still following you on the old way too.
    Have a blessed sunday!
    Hugs Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rea,
    gorgeous card
    so vintage and fantastic DP
    wauuu
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, such a special card, Rea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one spectacular card Rea, love this one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rea,
    Ever so pretty and just love the theme of this card.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. what alovely card thankyou for joining us over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, fabulous images and a gorgeous layout, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rea...This is so wonderful. The colors, the lay-out and design are just perfect. And you know how I love layers and this has a lot so, I am surely loving your card. Glad you shared with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete