Friday, November 29, 2013

Snowy Hug

Hello,
Can you believe it's Friday.  The week has really flown by.  I hope your doing well and had a blessed Thanksgiving.

I have a card to share with you using my favorite little gal Tilda.  This is called Snowy Hug.  She is so cute with her snowman.  It has been really cold here and I am kind of suprised we didn't get snow.  Here is the pic of my card.




I used a base of blue cardstock, then a piece of white DP that has a marble design on it, then mounted the snowflake and Tilda and the Swirly printed ribbon and sentiment which I stamped and punched out with my Stampin Up tag.  I colored the image with Distress Inks, and then added some white liquid applique to the trim on her coat.  I finished off the card with some clear rhinestones.

I hope you have a nice weekend.  Maybe your resting and recouping from Thanksgiving cooking and family.  Or maybe you will be out shopping for Christmas.  I am not sure what my plans are yet, but I know I will be cooking alot.  My guys are home for the weekend so I am will be keeping them fed.  I am going to make a pot of split pea soup.  My husband and I love it.  God bless you.

Don't forget about my Christmas Candy I have going right now, the link is HERE.


Challenges:
Ladybugs Crafts Ink - blue and white color combo
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blessing Rea. This card is so sweetly wintery. I like what you did with the ribbon. Again I want to thank you for postring your beautiful art with us.
    Blessings
    Carole
    WAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely entry for our blue and white challenge at LCI, good luck in the draw.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete