Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Merry Christmas Cowboy

Hello,
Happy Wednesday.  It's hump day.  It is warm here, but we have more cold weather coming and will hit tonight or tomorrow.  I don't think I am ready again.  The weather has been up and down and I don't love all the switching, but I think it's about to get cold and stay cold.

Today I have a layout to share with you.  The photo of my son was taken when he was 4 years old.  He loved his horse and gun.  He loved to play and pretend he was a cowboy.  I wish we still had the little horse, but he wore it out.  He loved it that much.

I used the sketch from Cest Magnifique, here it is,



Here is the pic of my layout.  




I used DP from Pink Paislee's new Noel Christmas 12x12 pad.  I am actually working on a whole album using Christmas pictures of my son and this DP.  It is going to be beautiful when I get done.  My embellishments came from Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Target.  The doily is from Wilton.  The season ticket came from a print off from the internet, and the Merry Christmas sentiment came from Stampin' Up.  Here are some close ups.







I really love this DP it has great Christmas and winter graphics and colors.  Perfect for a family Christmas scrapbook album.

Don't forget about my Christmas Candy, you can check it out HERE.

I am so glad you stopped by, God bless you.


Challenges:
Cest Magnifique - December Sketch
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Oh, Rea....where do the years go? Seems like just yesterday that our son was riding on his little wooden horse (same one). Happy memories. Thanks for sharing with us, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture and love the sweet scrapping layout.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our son had a similar horse and loved it. Now his son is probably already too big for it. Time passes so quickly for a momma's heart. It's a beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG gorgeous work
    you are amazing
    hugs across the ocean
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with the December Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnifique Kits, Rea. What a sweet Christmas photo you've chosen to use. Awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lay Out, love your colors and your cute embellishments...Time does go by fast..

    ReplyDelete