Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda

Hello,
The cold is back here and boy is it COLD.  I have the heater up, we are dressed up in our sweaters and sweats, and I have a pot of hot soup cooking on the stove.  Can't wait for dinner.

I have a sweet little Tilda card to share with you.  I know I always say she is sweet, but she really is to me.  I am going to enter the Color Throwdown Challenge this week and here are the yummy colors they are featuring,



and here is my card,


I used a base of light pink cardstock and then the DP is from Recollections, it is called "City Sidewalks".  It has the most fun colors and graphics.  Then I layered the image of Tilda onto a darker shade of pink cardstock.  Tilda was colored with Distress Inks.  The roses are from I Am Roses and Michaels, the sentiment is from Magnolia.  The pearls are from Want 2 Scrap.  Here is a close up.



Don't forget about the Christmas Candy I have going on right now, you can find the link HERE.

I'm so glad you stopped by, God Bless.

Challenges:
Color Throwdown - Color chart
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes or Twist
Created With Love - Christmas



11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet,
    fantastic festive card
    love it
    hugs across the ocean Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your darling little Tilda is decked out just beautifully. I know how expensive these stamps are, and I think you have done a FABULOUS job designing with her. I am so grateful for you, Rea. Thank you for being a steady source of blessing and inspiration to me and to the challenge blog. I always enjoy seeing what you create, and really hope you're having a great week. I prayed for you today, and asked God to bless you in a special way for being such a blessing to me.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Tilda is just so cute!Thanks for playing with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda is sweet!! Hot soup...homemade on a cold day...perfect!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right--she is sweet! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful image set on a stunning card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Want2Scrap.

    Allie Gower
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image and your coloring is so pretty!!! Love all the details you added, too!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! The colors are just yummy and you've done a fab job coloring that image!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us
    at CWLC. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Created with Love Challenges Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete