Monday, April 14, 2014

Daisy Lilac Rectangle

Hello,
Happy Monday!  Are you enjoying the beginning of spring?  I sure am.  Yesterday afternoon I was able to go out without a coat.  I truly do thank God for the small things.  The tree pollen count here has been high so those with allergies have needed to be careful.

Today I have a very lovely bookmark to share with you.  I used the Daisy Lilac Rectangle from Blue Ridge Impressions for it.  This stamp is so sweet.  And it works perfectly for a bookmark.  It can be found on page 28 in the catalog.  Here is a pic.


I used a base of white cardstock, then I sprayed it with my Cornflower Blue Walnut spray.  Then I layered the stamped and inked up Daisy image.  Added the Daisy and Blue Forget Me Nots, and some white ribbon flowers.   I colored the image with watercolor pencils.    I added some Stickles to the image for that fun sparkle I love.  I used some scrap ribbon fibers that I had.  Here is a close up.



I hope you will stop by and have a look at the catalog for Blue Ridge Impressions, their link is in the right side of my blog, it will take you there.  They have some of the most beautiful and wholesome stamps around and many other craft supplies for your crafty needs.  Also, you can now use a credit card for your purchases, which is very convenient for those not wanting to do mail order.

I'm so glad you stopped by and God bless you.

Challenges:
Anything But A Card - Spring Has Sprung
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann
    your tag is gorgeous,
    love the spring colours and fantastic flowers
    with butterflie
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag so delicate. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week and we hope to see you again next time. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bookmark and it oozes spring. Love the sprayed background and all the fibres. Too pretty to be hidden in a book :) Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, such a pretty color and lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bookmark Ann! I love your colors choices!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet words on my blog during the MFP blog hop. It really means a lot to me!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The mixture of paper, fibers, and dimensional flowers works wonderfully together! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete