Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy

Hello,
So today is the last day of the coffee hop.  I have enjoyed it so much.  I want to thank all of you who stopped by my blog and left comments.  I truly appreciate it, and I enjoyed stopping by yours and doing the same.

For my creation today I made a card for my Heidi Swapp Memorydex.   I just love my Memorydex and need to work alot on it, so this was a fun way to jump start it.



I used the Memorydex die to cut out my panel and used the Happy die too.  I inked the edges of the card and inked the happy die cut too with brown ink.  Then stamped the super cute images from the "Paris" stamp set by "Neat and Tangled".   I colored in the images with colored pencils.  I am just loving this card for my Memorydex.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely Spring.

25 comments:

  1. Ann, I love the rolodex idea. Beautiful card.
    I wish you a Latte Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - I am not familiar with this type of idea but looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Googled for the memorydex and it looks super.
    Now I uderstand why you made this wonderfull card for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now fun Ann...love that. I've been eyeing that memorydex :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inking adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love that font and of course the sweet images from the Paris set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea! And something to look at whenever you flip through your memorydex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy card...love the cups and macaroons...at the dinner table we were just discussing French Macaroons and how yummy they are. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. I'm off to make some macs again tomorrow. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card must make you smile everytime you flip to it

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great memorydex file card Ann! Coffee and macaroons? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wooow Ann
    this is a cool shape of card
    and love the colors on your card
    sweet couple with macaron here
    reat card Ann
    If you have visited me many thanks but if not...
    my one and only coffee card is #714 hope you like to visit my card back
    happy weekend :)
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not heard of the Memorydex. Sounds like a fun project. Love you new piece. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely
    have a blessed Ester
    hugs across the ocean
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  15. SWEET card Ann!!!
    LOVE your PRETTY stamping and colouring!!!
    ... I NEED to check out Memorydex, it sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog. Be sure to make a return visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I did visit your blog, and also replied to being the winner of your lovely blog giveaway. Please check your comment box for the info. Have a great day. :)

      Delete