Monday, June 20, 2016

Latte Love

Hello,
Today is day 4 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
For today's card I did something that has more of a summery Southwestern feel to it.  Here is a pic to show you the feel I had in mind.  This is Sedona Arizona at dusk.  Isn't it just beautiful!  The credit for this photo goes to 123hdwallpapers.com.  




And here is my card,




I used my Ranger alcohol inks and photo paper for this background.  The ink colors I used are Citrus, Sailboat Blue and Watermelon.  The stamp set I used for the cup, beans and sentiment are from Stamplorations and is called, "Latte Love".

I have to tell you how as a crafter I am constantly amazed at the wonders of God's creation.  He truly is an awesome God!  And his marvelous works are always an inspiration to me.

I hope you have a great day.


I'll be linking up to the following hop and challenge:

Stamplorations Never Ending Challenge

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
 


29 comments:

  1. Stunning inked BG and FABulous card. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, awesome background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background...beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome treatment with alcohol inks love it. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the alcohol inking effect, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo and a gorgeous background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Ann, your photo was great inspiration to you, I can see it in your card! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty...love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a stunning background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous foto, love the rainbow on it
    picture full of simbolic.
    Your card is amazing
    have a lovely day
    big hug Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful alcohol ink background. Love the card you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done, Anne on the alcohol background, haven't seen that for a while.
    It does give the feeling of your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is lovely. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yum! I haven't used that technique in years. I remember using gold and silver pens with my reinkers and alcohol on that paper...Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete