Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Relax...

Hello,
Today is day 6 of the Coffee Lovers Card Hop.  If your hopping, I hope your enjoying it.  I am.
For today's card I went for a fun glamping scene.  I really wish I was doing this right now.    Although the heat index here today is soooo high, maybe not.  Ha!  Here is my card.




So cute, huh!  I stamped off the little cup from a stamp, fussy cut it out and added it to the table.  This whole kit came from a paper company called Photoplay Paper and is called Happy Glamper.  The whole kit is so adorable.  

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you have a great day.


30 comments:

  1. Cuuute! Love this camping scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun summer scene, Ann! Great summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauu such lovely summer scene
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it weren't so hot here, Ann and the mosquitoes just take us away! Love your card and the sweet scene! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous scene you've created! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww...what a cute little scenery you designed. Love that tiny cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely summer scene! I would like to sit there awhile and enjoy a cup! Very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet love to sit here and drink coffee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scenery and the banner for celebration...great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. an adorable card Anne! I am giving away old/retired Verve stamps on my blog....comment for your chance at winning

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2016/06/youre-best.html

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful Summer scene you've created!! Love that colorful banner too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute scene! I'm in one like that each time we camp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun little summer scene. Would love to sit and sip right there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and wonderful summer scene you have created. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete