Friday, September 30, 2016

Falling Leaves and Coffee

Hello,
This will be my last card for the hop.  It has been a great hop and full of so much inspiration.  I will be stopping by blogs tonight and tomorrow.   Here is a pic of my card.


My cup image is from Stamplorations.  It's lots of sketchy goodness, and I added a die cut leaf to the sleeve.  The gal image is from Unity and I used Distress Inks to color her.  For the base I used some orange cardstock, and the brown cardstock is called leather paper.  Now, it's not real leather.  It is paper, but has the texture and look of tanned leather.  I love it.   The dots and "falling leaves" embellishments came from Echo Park.

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you have a lovely night.

Links:
Fall Coffee Lovers Hop


15 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored your Angie gal. Pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love those Angie girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Beautiful image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of your great projects! This one is a beauty. Love how you added that fab Unity Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous design!! Love the colors and pretty image! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so pretty, such a perfect fall card! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete