Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Nope Not Today

Hello,
So, have you been enjoying the Coffee Hop.  I have, lots of creative inspiration.  And I just love how the craft companies are accommodating our love of coffee.   Today is day #6, and I have a fun card to share with you.

 I have to laugh on days that I have set aside to go shopping and pick up a coffee.  That my husband tries to set my day up for other things.  Ha!  And I tell him, NOPE not today!!  Ha!  That is my day to go out, shop, and pick up a favorite java of mine.  He knows that it's serious at that point.  Ha!  Here is a pic.


My stamp and sentiment is from Unity, and the Design Paper is from Echo Park, the washi, kraft paper and ribbon is from my stash.  I colored in the image with Distress Inks.  Love her red wellies.  Ha!

Ok, that's it for me today.  So glad you stopped by and have a great day.

Link:
Coffee Lover's Fall Hop


16 comments:

  1. Hi Ann! Another pretty creation (and you are most welcome - in reply to your sweet email to me!). I love Unity girls - they are all so fun. Love all the pretty orange elements you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of this fab image! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I used this Unity girl as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it..that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card...and great story.

    ReplyDelete