Sunday, March 19, 2017

Cup of Roses

Hello,
I have a sweet card to share with you for the CAS Challenge at Stamplorations.  They are wanting to see something using Sky Blue.  Here is a picture of their graphic.


And their Anything Goes Challenge:


Here is my card:


I spritzed a white panel with Heidi Swaps "Ocean" spray.  I colored the cup and roses digi with colored pencils.  For the cup I used sky blue and for the roses I used my Koh-I-Noor Tri Colored Pencil which is light blue, yellow and purple.  These pencils gives a lovely striation of colors and they are so fun to use.  I then fussy cut the image, added 1/2 of a heart doily and mounted them to the spritzed card panel.

I am so glad you stopped by and hope you have a lovely week.

Links:
Stamplorations March CAS Challenge
Stamplorations - Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge


7 comments:

  1. Oh Ann this is just beautiful. Lovely colour choice for those flowers and nice finish with the doily at the back. Thanks for joining us for our CAS Challenge at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft, delicate and stunning! I love the pattern on the paper pieced image and your soft blue background too! Thanks so much for joining with us this month at the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Loving the soft, feminine look of this beautiful design! Great job, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ann,
    I am ok,thanks for your comment on my blog, big hug across the ocean
    Tamara :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card....love the addition of the doily behind that great image.
    tfs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. a tri-colored color pencil, aye? Going to have to look into that. Very cool results on your card! Thanks for joining us at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete