Friday, March 31, 2017

Finding Coffee

Hello,
Just a quick post tonight for my final card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Hop.  A big thank you to Amy for such a wonderful hop.  I truly appreciate all the work you put into the hops.

Here is a pic of my card:


I used the digi Stamplorations shared with us to use during the hop called "Finding Coffee".  I colored my image in with my Zig Clean Color Markers.  Then mounted it on to some white and blue cardstock.  I added some Nuvo drops to the middle of the cherry blossoms, and for a final touch added some pink gingham ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Links:
Stamplorations Never Ending Challenge
Spring Coffee Lovers Hop



12 comments:

  1. Ann, I love how you used the digital coloring image.
    Great card with the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Ann! Thanks for sharing your lovely design talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so pretty - love the flowers and cups - a feast for the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea! And it turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete