Thursday, March 30, 2017

Simple and Sweet

Hello,
Today is day 7 of the hop and I am having so much fun.  So many fun and inspiring creations to see.

I have a simple little notebook to share with you.  Every season I make a new little notebook with a coffee/tea theme to keep in my purse for a shopping list or notes.  It always comes in so handy.  Ok, here is a pic.


I picked up this glittered notebook for my base.  My background is a sweet panel from Papertrey Ink that you color your self.  And the strip of sentiments is from a Recollections 6x6 pad.


Thanks for stopping by and hope your having a great time hopping.

Links:
Spring Coffee Lovers Hop 2017


10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty altered notebook Ann. Can't go wrong with glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely organizational tool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!!! The glitter touch is really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love my new notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply, beautiful alteration of the notebook!

    ReplyDelete