Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Springtime Coffee

Hello,
Limited Runs gave us a super cute little bird digi for the Coffee Lovers Spring hop called Springtime Coffee and I couldn't resist printing him up and whipping up a little card.  You can find the digi Here.   And a big thanks to Limited Runs for a super cute digi.


I used a base of white card stock, the striped paper is from Doodlebugs Spring Time 6x6 paper pad the same for the paper swatches at the bottom.  I colored in the image with my Zig Clean Color markers and watercolored him.  I added some Nuvo glitter drops to his flowers for a little sparkle.

That's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by.


Links:
Spring Coffee Lovers Hop 2017


10 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the cute bird!I love the fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Springtime and coffee really is a great combo!

    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann thanks for creating such a sweet card with my digi.
    Thankso and happy coffee blog hop hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, this is so sweet...love the added strips on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic use of the digi. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete