Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hot Java Mamas

Hello,
Today is day 2 of the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Hop.
I have a fun card to share with you today.  Here is the pic.



The stamp I used is by Art Impressions and is called "Hot Java Mamas!".  I won this stamp on the last hop and want to thank Art Impressions again for the lovely prize.  I enjoyed using it.
 I used a base of green and mint green cardstock, my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image,  Added the pink daisy and a brad using my brad maker, then added the ladybug to the petals and yellow ribbon, and touch of Stickles sparkle to the Green Tea Frappe's whipped cream.

That's it for me today, I'm off hopping.  Have a lovely day.


32 comments:

  1. Ladies look like they are having lots of fun...fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those Art Impressions ladies! Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one
    great card Ann
    have a nice weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "Hot Java Mamas" card, Ann! I'm pinning it to my Art Impressions board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card...love your sweet little ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, Ann, I bet you have a group to make cards with as well! At least I hope so! Happy Sunday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! Love seeing people using their prizes. Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card in pretty soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Love the daisy and lady bug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute. These are some Hot mamas with their hot javas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally fun card, beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay! I just love these ladies! Lovely coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your added flower and ladybug. This is a great group of gals. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can just hear them chattin' up a storm. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this image. Fun card especially with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks like such fun! I want to join them! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a lot of fun is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  21. FUN & FABULOUS card Ann :)
    LOVE your image and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your card and love those ladies! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice coloring! Their stamps are so cute and humorous.

    ReplyDelete