Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Hop

Hello,
I am so excited to take part in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Hop for 2016.  I just love coffee, (tea and cocoa) and love seeing all the fun creativity all the crafters have out there in blogland.  The last couple hops I posted my designs on Pinterest but for this hop I will be posting my designs on my blog.   If you would like to participate and hop along you can find the link to the Coffee Lovers Blog in the right sidebar of my blog it will take you there.  And last but not least I want to send a special "Thank You" to Amy Tsuruta,  I know she always puts so much work into these hops and I am very grateful.



I know yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, but I created a bookmark with a St. Patrick's Day theme just for the hop and wanted to share it with you.  Here is a pic.




So in this photo I created a side by side image of the bookmark.  The left image is of the whole bookmark and the right side is a close up of it.   I used the stamp set by North Coast Creations called "Irish Coffee".  I mounted some mint green cardstock onto some kraft,  a straw with shamrock's on it (love those, so cute!), some some fun little green florettes, a felt shamrock, I used my Koh-I-Noor woodless colored pencils (which I love) to color the image (cup and flowers), I then fussy cut the flowers out and placed them over the original image for some dimension, I added some Liquid Pearls to the whipped cream and Stickles for some texture (love how that turned out) and some sweet ribbon and twine for a finishing touch.

I hope you have a great and fun day hopping, I know I will!

God bless you.

46 comments:

  1. Ann - your St. Patty's bookmark is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish coffee is the best kind of coffee! ;) Adorable little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Ann, love your green theme! Happy Friday! and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ann!! Congratulation on your new Boston Terrier puppy! Best of luck with him! I love the bookmark you created with the Irish Coffee stamp! I have that same stamp and made a card for a facebook friend with it! That shamrock straw is just too cute! Love the ribbons you used on the tag too! I am glad to see you participating with this bloghop on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely & fun bookmark. Love how stickles gives such great dimension to the foam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love the felt shamrock! :) So happy you could play along in the Spring Coffee Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your St Patrick Day tags, and makes an excellent bookmark as well. Love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your details. I could use a cup of irish coffee. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bookmark! Love your fun take with an Irish coffe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet...love your wonderful bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a perfect combination! Love the bookmark idea as well too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a neat bookmark! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool! Love that you made a bookmark and that Irish coffee cup is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fun! I love all the green! Thanks for the kind words, I do appreciate them. Thanks for always being a supporter of the hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your bookmark, Irish Coffee, yummmm! Beautiful colors, I would love to receive a bookmark like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to make bookmarks! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute bookmark, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute bookmark. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum about sums it up. Very nice. Love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun bookmark. I'm getting really thirsty during this hopping...I think I need a break and some coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is cool! Top of the morning - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well hello stranger! Glad to see you back to the blogging world! I love your gorgeous tag Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this bookmark is wonderful, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great bookmark. Love that sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful and creative bookmark, loving the bright greens, perfect for Spring and so cheerful. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE these bookmarks! Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fabulous bookmark! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a sweet bookmark! Love all the textures with the felt and yummy whipped cream topping.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Irish creme yumminess! Great bookmark. Love the whipped topping!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Top of the morning to you too Ann!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CUTE bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great idea to make bookmarks! They turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete