Monday, March 21, 2016

Joyful Tilda

Hello,
Today is day 4 of the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  You can find the link to it in my sidebar.
I am using Joyful Tilda for my card today.  She is a real cutie.  Here is a pic.



I used a base of pink cardstock, some polka dotted DP, and some DP with little vintage roses.  I mounted the image to that and colored the image with Distress Inks.  Added the pearls, rose ribbon, doilie, straw, flowers and she was done.  Just adorable!!  I'm wanting to have a tea party after whipping this up.

That's all for me today, I hope you have loads of fun hopping.


28 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Ann
    love your colouring
    bravo
    have a lovely day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, great coloring and layout and love the embellishment of all the flowers...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and sweet! Love the image and the colors.. well.. pink.. you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda looks so cute. Love the colors and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Tilda serving her tea - super coloring on her - love the rose ribbon strip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card us just so pretty! What a sweet image she is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! I love the image and the tray of brew she carrys. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Tilda is just darling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, Ann, love your pink card! Have a wonderful Tuesday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card--love how you used the straw & the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fantastic card Ann! That image is so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. DELIGHTFUL card Ann!!!
    LOVE IT ALL, from your SWEET image and FABULOUS colouring to your PRETTY pinks, flowers and layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't she cute!!! Love the great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOHhh that's so pretty and my favorite color! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ann, I totally LOVE your card: so sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh - so cute!! love it all! and so wonderfully pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet Tilda image. Love her long hair! :)

    ReplyDelete