Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Brentwood Owl Needs More Coffee

Hello,
Today is day 5 of the Spring Coffee Lovers Hop.  I am having loads of fun.  If you would like to play along, the link to it is in my sidebar.  Here is a pic of my card.




I used the image "Brentwood Owl Needs More Coffee", by Jessica Lynn Original.  He is a real cutie.  I love how he is peeking out of the cup.   I colored the image with my Koh-I-Noor woodless colored pencils, mounted that to some brown cardstock, added a flower, and sweet rhinestone butterfly.

I hope your having a great time with the hop, I know I am.  Always so much inspiration to see.  Have a great day.

26 comments:

  1. Sweet Brentwood is so cute sitting in your cup! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brentwood Owl and this is another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable peeking out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brentwood loves his yellow cup...adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...just love your sweet critter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the time the hop gets over that Brentwood owl won't sleep for weeks because of all the caffeine. This is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owl really like this....So adorable! (Thanks for your visit.... I don't respond via email ... Thanks for the heads up about your preferences though.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brentwood is so cute in the coffee cup. Sweet elements on your card too

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwww...this turned out DARLING. LOVE the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I LOVE Brentwood! I'll be posting my Brentwood creation soon too! Yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET card Ann :)
    LOVE your SUPER CUTE hoot and FABULOUS colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorably sweet card Ann! That owl is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, Ann,pretty colors and of course I love the owl! Happy Wednesday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that adorable Brentwood owl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh goodness that's cute! LOVE the yellow mug. Such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty coloring....love the yellow cup!

    ReplyDelete