Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pretty Things

Hello,
Today is day 6 of the Coffee Hop and I am having a fabulous time playing along and hopping.  You can find the link to  it in my sidebar if you would like to play along.
For today's card I used some fabulous elements.  Here's the pic.


I started by spritzing a cardstock panel with some water and then add the Yellow and Lemon Brusho colors.  I'm in LOVE with the Brusho!!  Amazing color and texture.  Then I mounted that to the ivory and buff colored cardstock, added the flower (which I assembled), I printed it out,  then spritzed it with some color spray and then cut it out and assembled it.   Added the sentiment, which is from Latina Crafter (and one of my favorite coffee sentiments)  and for a finishing touch, added the coffee wood veneer pieces.

That's all for me today, I hope you have a lovely day.

28 comments:

  1. Love the background with all the splattering of ink and the pop of the pretty layered flower...such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation and the sentiment is SPOT ON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously colored! Love the BG. Love the flower. Love the sentiment. Love the wood veneer pieces! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ink splatters make a fantastic background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic card,love the sentiment and background
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splatters as well, lovely card overall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Love how the spritzing turned out! Looks so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mission accomplished, Ann! this card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful composition,great flowers and splashy background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure is pretty thing! Thanks for stopping by to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! love the background

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it... beautiful colors and love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful background on your card, Ann, such pretty colors! But then that is what Spring is all about! Happy Thursday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL card Ann!!!
    LOVE your sentiment and layered flower, ADORE your brusho background!!!
    ... I NEED to try them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too! Me too! So gorgeous and fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow - great splash of colors and fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this gorgeous card Ann! I used that same sentiment on one of my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such delish colors! I played with the brusho's for the first time a couple weeks ago...they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. Loving the spritzed background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you were drinking coffee when you made this, I'd say your mission was accomplished! : )

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the inking! I've been trying to do more of that lately for a more "free" look! It's very pretty!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete