Friday, June 24, 2016

Taste and see...

Hello,
A while back I ran across the most adorable coffee set and picked it up.  I knew I wanted to use it in my Journaling  Bible .  Here is a pic.


I added this to my page where Psalm 34:8 (KJV) is which says, "O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.  This stamp set is by Andrea Gomoll and is called "Coffee Queen".    I just love the coffee cup in her hair, coffee bean headband, earrings and choker.  So cute.   I stamped my images onto a strip of white cardstock and then colored it in.  I taped the strip down with some cute polka dotted washi.  I like to do this because you can still lift up the panel to see your Bible scriptures underneath.  And I still have the side area of my Bible to journal some notes about my highlighted Bible scripture.   Which I will do later.

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you have had a great time on the hop I know I have and look forward to the Fall Hop.


19 comments:

  1. I love this addition to Your Bible.You and I must have even more in common because I can already see a few things.....Love of Christ,Artsy stuff related to Our faith, Bible journaling and coffee ;) .....I'm just guessing, there must be more.I've thought about changing things around in My blog to relect My life now .I started My blog 6 Years ago and I feel it seems to be dying off. I know a season for everything but I was just thinking if changing it around toward more of My faith...Ah yes Bible Journaling if I would enjoy it again.Please drop by and meet Me. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this - I did a Bible Journal page for the hop too! TFS your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Ann...I recognize that stamp set. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page and way to use your stamps, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And love that coffee queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and such a wonderful idea. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete