Friday, August 5, 2016

STAMPlorations Dogwood Color Page

Hello,
I hope your doing well.  I am doing a quick and fun post for the coloring page challenge over at STAMPlorations.  Sheri was so generous to give us a page from here beautiful new coloring book, "Blooms" and since I love coloring I thought I would join in the fun.  I will have the link below.  Here is my page. 


Close up:


I spritzed the page with a brown Heidi Swapp mist and then used my Distress Ink Markers to color in the flowers.  I used the following colors, Spun Sugar, Aged Mahogany, Spiced Marmalade, and Crushed Olive.  I colored the blooms first with the Spun Sugar and then added darker mauve Aged Mahogany near the center, in the center (pollen area) I used Spiced Marmalade and for the few tiny leaves peeking out I used Crushed Olive.  I added a few dots of clear Stickles to the center of the blooms for some sparkle and wala!  All done.  This page is so lovely, I am going to color several in different ways to use for cards and projects, I just love it.

Thank you Sheri!

And hope you all have a great day.

I'm linked up to:
Stamplorations Color Bloom Challenge


3 comments:

  1. I love the feminine vintage feel of this, Ann! You've colored the page beautifully! So happy that you were able to join us in some coloring fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOooo how pretty! You worked that coloring sheet so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauuu Ann this is amazing
    love your colouring
    fantastic work
    big hug across the ocean
    I miss you
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete