Monday, September 26, 2016

Coffee ATC

Hello,
Today is day #4 of the Coffee Hop.  It has been wonderful seeing all the fun projects.

Before I share my creation for today I am going to share a little something that I have had going on in my life.   In January my little Westie, "Rocky" that I had for 14 years passed away, here is a pic of him, for those who didn't see him before on my blog.  I loved him very much and he was like a child to me.  I had a very difficult time with his passing.  He was a very handsome Westie and was so loving and devoted to me, and I to him.  He will always be in my heart and I miss him every day.


  And then a few weeks later the Lord arranged for me to meet a lady who had a little Boston Terrier puppy and so I went to meet him.  On his 8 week birthday we brought him home to our house.  He is the new addition to our family.  He has helped me grieve "Rocky"  and love and laugh again.  His name is "Parker".  He is nine months old now and growing so fast.  Here is a pic of him taken a couple months ago.  He is such a cutie.  He was begging for my attention, and yes he did get it.   I love him soooo much already.



So, that brings me to my creation for the hop.  I made a ATC card and used a Boston Terrier stamp.  And a sentiment stamp from Andrea Gomoll.


Yes, I love him more than coffee.  I spritzed the stamped image with some brown ink, then I mounted the stamped Trading Card onto some dark brown and kraft papers, and then used some Gold Inka Gold around the edges of the card.  Love it so much!

So, that's it for me today, I am so glad you stopped by and got to see my precious "Rocky" and new addition "Parker".

Links:
Fall Coffee Lovers Hop


20 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vintage look to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for the loss of Rocky, pets really do become our children! Congratulations on Parker, he is such a cutie! I love your card with the Boston Terrier on it! So much fun! I am glad to see you involved in this fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss...it's never easy. Though I'm happy you found a little pup to help you with grieving and to grow with you. He sure is cute!
    Your card is fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your lost... And I'm so happy for your little cutie puppy Parker! They're so sweet like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous. I am sorry you lost your puppy but I am glad you now have a new friend to love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that your new pup was your inspiration for your ATC. It is a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing your story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your atc is fantastic! Congrats on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet little one. Yes all our loved pets are in our hearts.Fabulous card Ann,love your stale.Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome ATC card - love it! Congrats on your new friend Parker - love that name! Thanks for sharing your heartwarming story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and perfect selection for your trading card. I so understand the power of the paw print on the heart...I have two pups that I consider my babies. My Peanut (a Jack Russell Terrier) is getting old and fragile and just turned 18. She has been my sweet little lady since she was about eight weeks old. It will be a very difficult time when she says it's time to leave me. My Mr. Mighty Mason (Teacup Schnauzer) is three and he's all spit and vinegar. He's my little "pooper" and I love him so. He is a miracle pup, who survived life threatening condition that required life saving surgery and screws in his neck bones when he was just six months old. I can't imagine my life without the both of them. I'm happy you found a new buddy to help you heal and smile again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card... love it! And congrats on your new family member... we have a new one too and yup... we love him more than coffee...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry for your loss. Such handsome pups! Love your creation, that image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post Ann...Rocky and Parker are so cute.
    Your card is awesome, and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First of all, I love all of your coffee cards and projects for the blog hop - they're awesome! Next, I'm so sorry about your little Rocky. He was beautiful and his face looks a lot like my Cairn Terrier, Brody (other than coloring, of course). So glad you found a new little love...I lost my furry soulmate, Candi, on 2/29 this year so I can relate. Parker is just adorable and so is his card :-)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww both sweet pets! I am sure it was such a difficult moment for you! glad you have a new friend to love, thanks for stopping by on my blog :) Marta xx

    ReplyDelete