Sunday, September 25, 2016

Tea Lover

Hello,
Today is day #3 of the Coffee Hop and I have loved seeing all the wonderful creations uploaded by all the talented crafters in blog land.
Today I have a simple card to share with you.  Every once in a while a piece of cardstock comes along that is strong enough to stand alone and do all the "work",  that is what I felt this does for my next card.  Here is a pic.


This paper is from FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection and this sheet is called, "Tea Lovers".  It is so pretty.  I finished it off with a black ribbon and whala.  All done.

I am so glad you stopped by and have a lovely day.  I am linked up below.

Links:
Coffee Lovers Fall Hop


24 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, Ann, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunflower paper is just gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the ribbon is just perfect with it :) this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design! The bright yellow flowers make it feel so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the vintage design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I love the classic feel of your projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ,love the teksture
    It looks like fabric
    big hugs across the ocean Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous...great vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect-o! I love this and what a great find....the ribbon totally finishes it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete