Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Jar Snow Globe

Hello,
I hope your having a lovely evening.  Power Poppy is having a fun challenge over on their blog, here is the discription of what they are looking for:
"The idea is to create something that will be a sweet treat for someone else (so think card, tag, hostess gift, etc) designed to help with those quick Christmas gifts."

 and so I made a fun little Christmas Jar Snow Globe and tag to enter.  Here is a pic of the snowglobe:


And the tag:  I used my Ranger embossing folder of snow falling, then used the "be merry" stamp from Power Poppy's Merry Littles Stamp Set.  I then added some red and white twine with some gold twine.  I stamped the "be merry" sentiment on a small wooden round tag and added the little gold sequin stars.  Love, love, love it!!


Here is a side by side picture of them.  Such a perfect little Christmas gift.


It is just is adorable.  

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope your having a nice December.

Links:
Power Poppy - Sweet Treats