Friday, December 9, 2016

Savor the moment

Hello,
Today is the first day of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


I have a super cute card to share.  I used this fun box of foiled cards for several of the cards I will be sharing in the hop.  I picked them up at Michaels and they are fun for just adding your stamps, dies, etc to them and having a great card quick and ready to go.




Here is my card,




I used a stencil and my Distress Ink Markers for my cup and teabag.  The tag and sentiment came from Michaels.

I am so glad you came by and hope you have a fun time hopping today.

My links are below:
Coffee Lover's Blog Hop


23 comments:

  1. That is great idea. I love those gold card sets, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold foil adds such a great elegance to your design! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your foiled cards work beautifully with the cup image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, super clever to use those card bases. They are perfect. Love the tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute and whimsical design for your card!! Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Your card is really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little teacup and teabag! What a fabulous idea to use your notecards !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great box of background cards for fun and creative ideas. i am sure you will make up a set of beautiful cards.
    This tea one is a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect use for those pretty foil cards, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! And so mad! I just went there today and did not see these!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. The foil does make a pretty background. Love how you added the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! That foil really makes a beautiful background

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with the distress markers. Thanks for sharing great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cup. Looks great with the foiled background/cardbase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic foiled card!!! Great use of stencils! Love it!

    ReplyDelete