Saturday, December 10, 2016

Thank You

Hello,
Today is day 2 of the Coffee Hop and as always it's full of wonderful inspiration.   I always seem to need thank you cards so the following is one I whipped up with the box of foiled cards I shared with you yesterday.  Here is my card.


I loved the octagon shaped foiling on this card, and thought that the super cute cup from Create A Smile's Coffee First stamp set would be super cute on here.  I embossed it with gold glitter embossing powder on black paper.  Fussy cut out the cup and added it to the card.  A little bit f black ribbon tied at the top and that's it.  Lovely.

Thanks for stopping by and hope your having a fun time hopping.

My links are below:
Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



23 comments:

  1. The metallic colors are just deelish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stunning card, I love gold foil for holiday cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just say yes to gold! Awesome card Ann!
    Love the gold glittery mug...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these cards at Michaels! Love your additions - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love all the shine and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing!!! The metallic colors and the gold glitter on the mug rock!!! Really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete