Monday, December 12, 2016

Cozy Cupfuls Tree In Cup

Hello,
Today I will be sharing at the Coffee hop and at Power Poppy again.  I am using the Cozy Cupfuls Stamp set again.  Here is my card:



For this card I used the gold foil polka dotted card from the box of Metallic cards I shared on Monday.  It just went perfect with the cup and tree image from Power Poppy.  I colored the image with my Prisma  colored pencils.  I then added the Merry Christmas sentiment and ribbon along the side.  So cute.

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope your having a lovely time hopping. My links are below.

Links:
Winter Coffee Blog Hop


18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! What a lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image and I love how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhMyJingleStix, that Red is stunning and really makes your colored image just pop, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Love the gold polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas and coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image - one of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely! You colored this so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card with that tree in the cup. LOVE the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your funny card!!! I like so much the red polka dots and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!! I love all the details, in particular way the red polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann, this Power Poppy image is just gorgeous! It's my new fave go to stamp for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful image and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this has a classic Christmas feel, nicely done! Thanks for playing in our Sweet Treats challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete