Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Presents and hot cocoa

Hello,
Today is day 5 of the Coffee Hop, and It's National Hot Cocoa Day.   I will be entering the Winter Coffee hop  along with Power and Poppy's challenge.  Here is my card,


Again I used a metallic card from the box of Metallic cards I shared on day 1 of the coffee hop.  I stamped the presents and hot chocolate mug from Power Poppy's Cozy Cupfuls Stamp Set and used my Prima colored pencils to color the image. I layered my image onto some pretty blue paper, added the sentiment and ribbon.  I was so happy I had some ribbon that matched this blue tone.

I am so glad you stopped by today.  I am having a great time with the hop and entering Power Poppy's Challenge.  Links are below.

Links:
Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



14 comments:

  1. Your colouring is wonderful and I like the pretty, matching ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the coloring with the pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those metallic card and your bold pop of blue really make your image stand out and make this card stunning, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp set...it's one of my favorites! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like so much the background and the amazing colors of the frame and ribbon and the cutie gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. I would love to find a cup of cocoa with my presents too :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is quite cozy and sweet. Pretty Christmas card. Thanks for playing in our Sweet Treats challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete