Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shamrocks and Violets

Hello,
I'm here today with a little post.  Spring will be here soon, and I just love seeing shamrocks and violets in my yard.  They are so sweet.  Which brings me to my card.  Power Poppy is having their March Challenge and it is called "Let's Go Green".  Here is a pic of their graphic.


Here is my card:



I used the digi image "Wish You Luck" from Power Poppy.  I colored it with Distress Inks, added some Stickles to the middle of the clover and violets for a little sparkle.  Then mounted it onto some fun polka dotted paper, and some shades of green cardstock, then finished it off with some different ribbons, twine and fibers, I added some cute tinsel and a pear pin to the bow.

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you have a wonderful day.

Link is below:
Power Poppy - March 2017 Let's Go Green