Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Coffee Love With Layers Of Color

Hello,
Today I have a fun coffee card to share.
Joy Clair is a having a super fun challenge this month.  You can find the link HERE if your interested.
And this is the graphic for the color palette they chose, I just love this palette.  A fun pre fall color scheme.


Here is my card:


I used my Gelatos to layer colors from the palette.  And then layered that panel onto some kraft card stock.   I then used the Coffee Love stamp set from Joy Clair and stamped my cup image and sentiment on some kraft card stock also.   The style of card I made is a trifold card and then I added the image panel to the front.   The colors of Gelatos I used were light green, dark green, dark brown, orange, yellow/gold.  I did add a little bit of water to them and blended them out to create a swatch of color.   I loved the results of the swatch and Gelatos really lay down such beautiful color.    

I am so glad you stopped by.  Have a lovely day.

Links:
Joy Clair August 2017 Challenge



2 comments:

  1. Ann this is perfect for the challenge! I love the way you made the color palette with your gelatos! Great idea! I love that Joy Clair coffee set too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Joy Clair August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coffee card! Thank you so much for sharing it with Joy Clair August Challenge. I hope you will play along with us again in September!

    ReplyDelete