Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mix and Match

Hello,
It's a beautiful day here in the Midwest.  The sky is so beautiful with white puffy clouds.

I am joining in the fun challenge over at Power Poppy this month and here is a pic of their graphic, the link will be below.

Here is my card:


I created a background using one of the small stamps from the Lavender Stamp Set and for my second stamped image I used the potted geranium from Geraniums Take Two.  I spritzed some Heidi Swapp "Mustard" spray on my background.  I colored in the geranium image with my Distress Markers and used a silver gel pen for the water spritzer and splattered some of the mustard spray on the image.   The sentiment is from Lavender set and I added a cute lady bug next to it.  I framed each image with some yellow and red card stock and finished it off with some brown twine and yellow rosettes.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day.

Link:
Power Poppy August Challenge Mix and Match