Monday, February 13, 2017

Hugs and Smiles Valentine

Hello,
I hope your doing well.
Joy Clair has a fabulous challenge for the month of February and it involves a color palette.  The link is below and here is a pic.


Don't those raspberries look delicious.  I just love them.  And here is a pic of my card.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.


I heat embossed the sketchy florals from the Hugs and Smiles stamp set on to a piece of white cardstock, then I used Fired Brick and Bard Door Distress Inks and sponged the colors onto the cardstock.  I then stamped the sentiment onto some gray cardstock and added that.  Then the whole panel was layered onto some gray and red cardstock.    I was so happy with how this turned out.   The image really shines through those beautiful reds.

This is going to be my husband's Valentine Card.  I think he will love it.  We like to watch funny movies together and his laughter is so loud and funny.  Always cracks me up.

I am so glad you stopped by and hope you have a lovely week.

Link:
Joy Clair February Shades of Red Challenge